LIVESTREAMeD YOGA & meditation
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A LIVESTREAMED ONLINE CLASS
1: Go to schedule, find a class then sign in or create user or upgrade your login with “Need New Password. To book a class you must first purchase a pass if you don´t have already (dropin, 10pack or subscription)
2: A stream link will be provided about 30 min prior to class.
If you choose to only purchase, your pass will stay on your account according to its validity time.
Before a class starts and after, feel free to communicate with your teacher and peers by unmuting your mic. However, once the class has started, keep your mic muted at all times to not interfere with the transmission.
Video can be on or off.
– All payments by credit card
– To reserve a sport you need a valid pass as we have no front desk where we control who goes in and out.
– Cancellation policy: You may cancel up until 1 hour before the class starts.
– You can book your spot until the class starts but if there are no reservations 30 min prior to class we have the right to cancel the class to save the energy used for class preparation.
– Take your time. Stress is the last thing you want to bring into yoga
– Make sure you have downloaded and installed the app before class.
– If Zoom is not installed on your device, you will be either asked to download or it will do automatically.
We do recommend that you have a zoom client on your device.
– With Apple TV or Chromecast you may watch the class on a bigger screen.
We do understand that technical stuff can be an obstacle. We want everybody to feel welcomed and comfortable with online yoga.
When you sign up for a monthly unlimited or 10 clipcard you may meet us for a free startup Zoom consultation to get you started.
Questions or problem:
Nacka Yoga Studio
Time Zone: CET / Stockholm